- It integrate functions of UHF readers and controllers.
- The machines support ZKAccess 3.5 and ZKBioSecurity 3.0 software.
- The machines can be used in many applications including long distance fixed vehicle access management.
- It enables easy installation and convenient use.
A boom barrier is an essential security measure used to regulate entrance into both private and public locations and to manage vehicle entry and exit into such premises. The parking lots of numerous indoor facilities, such as hotels, condominiums, supermarkets, malls, and industrial infrastructure, are where boom barriers are most frequently employed. Boom barriers are…
Access control systems are electronic systems that allow automated approval for authorised personnel to enter through a security portal without the need for a security officer to review and validate the authorization of the person entering the portal. Usually, this is done by using a credential to present to the system in order to verify…
Previous Next 1 Year Warranty on product purchased Secure Payment 100% secure payment 24/7 Support Dedicated support Iphone 6+ 32Gb Experience withbest smartphoneon the world 40% OFF Unio Leather Bags 100% leatherhandmade 20% OFF Nutrillet Blender Combo Includes blender,cup, etc 30% OFF Deals Of The Day Ends In View All -1%Add to cart Compare $248.95$252.00…
FBL6000 Pro is a flap barrier with a modular design that realizes fast switching between different readers. And reader installation can be completed by merely pull-out and plug-in. After installing the corresponding readers, FBL6000 Pro can support multiple verification methods, including RFID, fingerprint, QR code, palm verification, and visible light facial recognition. Especially, palm
- Easy to install
- 125KHz Proximity/13.56MHz Mifare Card Reader
- Read Range: Up to 10CM(125KHz)/5CM(13.56MHz)
- 26/34bit Wiegand (default)
- Easy to install on Metal Door Frame or Mullion
- External LED Control
- External Buzzer Control
- Indoor / Outdoor Operation
- Solid Epoxy Injection
- Waterproof IP65
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Elegant and robust design
- 125kHz Proximity ID card reader
- Read Range: Up to 10cm
- Wiegand output: 26-bit
- Easy to install on metal door frame or mullion
- Read range up to 12 meters (adjustable)
- Weatherproof (IP66)
- widely used communication interface in data acquisition and control applications
- Can reduce the cost of control panel and make the control much more accurate
- Use with Compact and Switch2 systems
- Keyfobs have a lifetime guarantee
- All users are valid after enrolment