MultiBio700 Access Control
- Full Access Control Features
- Multiple Verification Modes
- Fast and Accurate Fingerprint Identification Algorithm
- Fast and Accurate Facial Identification Algorithm
- Easy Installation and Connectivity
- Good Performance in Dark Environment
- Reviews (0)
MultiBio700 stores 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprint templates and identifies users by 1:N mode. When users glance into the MutiBio700 camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of user?s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features. These parameters are used to create a biometric template which is then used to subsequently verify or identify each user.
MultiBio700 can be used as a standalone access control reader by connecting a door lock, exit switch, alarm and door sensor to the relay contacts. The Wiegand IN and OUT ports can be used to connect 3rd party access control panels and peripherals. The MultiBio700 also includes a USB port for offline data backup/management.