- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SCR-100 is an access control terminal with incorporated proximity reader (EM by default). With a modern and elegant design without keypad and display, it’s the perfect solution for small and medium access control installations. It can connect to access control management software by Ethernet or RS232/485 port, and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pen drive. Furthermore, this terminal includes embedded Web server software.
For access control, it allows time zones and groups, holidays management, anti-passback functions and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren. It includes wiegand port to connect external proximity reader and it can be used as a controller’s external reader using Wiegand Out port.
- Elegant casing design
- Easy installation, safe and reliable
- Simple and convenient operation method
- ID card standard, Mifare card optional
- Full door lock control system
- Wiegand out to connect with control panel
- Wiegand in to construct master and slave system
- Audio prompt and LED feedback guide the user to operate
Access Control, Fingerprint, SecureTech, Securetech Classic, Time Attendance, ZKTeco