SF400 Fingerprint Access Control and Time Attendance Terminal
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Standard access control features
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- 2.8-inch touch screen, color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With Wiegand output, SF400 is flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Wiegand input configures two SF400 units to utilize Master & Slave solution to enable users verification at both entrance and exit. Antipassback function is also enabled to maximize the security level.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF400 to connect with an extra source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device generates an alarm signal and opens doors in case of emergency.
Access Control, Fingerprint, RFID Reader, Time Attendance, ZKTeco