No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The VK2-3MPMD26e 3 mega pixel micro dome packs a host of high end features into a tiny aesthetically pleasing, discreet housing. 3MP resolution provides highly detailed images and in conjunction with the 2.6mm fixed lens for a wide 107 degree field of view. Sony Starvis technology provides excellent low light performance with DWDR to handle images from scenes of high contrast. Built in VCA, including; Field enter and line crossing video analytics allow the camera to create alarm events.
- Compact aesthetic micro dome housing – the discreet design makes the camera ideal for use in various internal situations such as Reception areas and retail environments.
- 3MP resolution – gives highly detailed recorded images
- Sony Starvis Technology – the camera uses Sony’s STARVIS technology to produce excellent quality low light images
- Digital WDR – the camera’s Wide Dynamic Range function allows it to produce detailed images even in scenes of high contrast
- LDC – Lens Distortion Correction used to correct the barrelling effects of the very wide angle 2.6mm lens which provides 107 degree field of view