ZK-E8800 Portable Threats Trace Detector
ZK-E8800 Portable Threats Trace Detector is based on Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) technology, which enables it to quickly and accurately trace explosives and narcotics at the same time then identify amount and types of suspicious substances. In addition, the detector has the function of X- & gamma radiation dose rate detection which makes it a 3-in-1 threats detector.
The 4.3 inch graphic touch screen equipped offers friendly user experience and its durable filter for air purification has prolonged the product lifetime.In the convenience and costs of maintenance perspective,the ZK-E8800 has stood out in the market with significant advantages.
- Simultaneous detection and analysis of explosives and narcotics without replacement of modules and mode switching needed.
- Explosives detection mode (explosive detection only) and narcotic detection mode (narcotic detection only) available according to your needs.
- Fast response, can detect ng ~ pg class explosives and narcotics.
- Able to distinguish the types of Narcotics and Explosives.
- Completes analysis and generates result within 2~10 seconds.
- Three levels of sensitivity, also with hot start and standby function.
- Strong environmental adaptability, works properly at highland areas.
- X- & gamma radiation dose rate detection function.
- Unique search alarm function with continuously adjustable alarm threshold and sound alarm.
- Easy to use with 4.3-inch graphic touch screen.
- Lightweight and portable, the total weight is less than 3.7kg without battery
- Contraband security inspection for airport, railway station, subway station, prison, seaport, custom, border defense and post office etc.
- Law enforcement agencies: Public Security Bureau law enforcement etc.
- Fire, special police force for anti-terrorism and emergency.
- Mass-scale activities, bodyguard, building security
|Detection technology||Ion Mobility Spectrometry(IMS)|
|Sample type||Particulates, liquids and vapors|
|Detect types of sample||Explosive: BP, TNT, DNT, RDX, PETN, NG, Tetryl, HMX, NH4NO3, Gina, Semtex , C4,
TATP, HMTD, EGDN and etc., new samples can be added if needed.
|Narcotics: Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Tetrahydrocannabinol
(THC) , Ketamine, MDMA, LSD, DOL, EPH, MDA, MDEA, Cathinone, AMPH and etc., new samples can be added if needed.
|Sensitivity||ng to pg level|
|Warm-up time||15 minutes ( hot-start 5 minutes )|
|Analysis time||2 to 10 seconds|
|Alarm form||Explosives and types of narcotics can be displayed with light and visual alarm or hidden alarm.|
|Radiation detector||CsI (Tl)|
|Power range||33Kev ~ 3.0Mev|
|Measurement range||Dose rate||0.01uSv/h ~ 80uSv/h|
|Count rate||1 ~ 9999 cps|
|Accumulated dose||0.01uSv ~ 10Sv|
|Relative error||Not exceeding + 20%|
|Display||4.3 inch color LCD touch screen, Chinese and graphical interfaces|
|Data store and interfaces||At least 240000 sheets of raw data, ethernet, USB interface, and wireless export data.|
|Dimensions(mm)||L=440, W=140, H=150|
|Weight(kg)||3.8 (with battery)|
|Power supply||110/220VAC, 50/60Hz|
|24V AC/DC Adapter|
|22.2V re-chargeable lithium-ion battery up to 4 hours|
|stand-by time more than 8 hours|
|Working temperature||-10℃ to 60℃ , relative humidity≤93%|