PAXTON 10 REVIEW
Paxton 10: As a brand that is interested in providing innovation and keeping customers needs at the forefront of its development process, Paxton introduces its Paxton10 innovation which is the next step in complete security solutions and combines access control with video management on a single, straightforward platform, the easy-to-install, with zero license fees.
• Access and video fully integrated on one, license-free platform
• Paxton10 smart credentials – in-built Bluetooth® wireless technology allows smartphones, tablets or Apple Watches to be used in place of traditional keys or electronic tokens
• Remote management – providing installers with the option to offer a full security management service to their clients. The software can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
• Paxton10 cameras – a first for Paxton, embedded with software engineered specifically for Paxton10
• Modular, single door system – ease of install and flexibility, with distributed intelligence to increase reliability
• Scalable from 1 to 1000 doors and up to 1000 cameras
• Fully compatible with Paxton products; PaxLock wireless door handles and video door entry system
• Migration path from Paxton’s flagship Net2 access control system
• Supported by a wide range of installer tutorial videos and software wizards
• Integrates with fire and intruder alarms to simplify building management
Why choose Paxton 10?
Paxton10 provides next-generation access control and video management on a single platform. Paxton10 cameras, smart credentials, and feature-rich software create Paxton’s most powerful system.
The combined solution on a unified platform is undeniably useful. Paxton10 allows you to see events and video footage in one place, simplifying site management and security.
With all the benefits of complicated integrated security systems, Paxton10 makes it easy to build a complete solution. With access, video, and integrated building management from one user-friendly, online interface. Paxton10 futureproofs your site’s security with ultimate simplicity built-in.
How does it work?
Once access control and video management have been installed you can manage who has access to your building and when from the same software that provides video footage of what happens on-site.
All doors on the system will lock automatically and will only open when an authorized access token is presented. Should a forced entry attempt be made, the surveillance cameras will capture the event and alert the system administrator.
Why do I need it?
Access control and IP cameras regularly co-exist in the same buildings yet are rarely integrated due to the complexity. Paxton10 combines both technologies to remove the complexity and deliver the benefits of an integrated solution.
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible, and cost-effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed.
Video management provides surveillance of your site, increasing the security of your building without complicated integrations.
Combining these two solutions into a single, user-friendly system makes managing the security of your site much simpler. The range of free Paxton apps is also available to help you access your security system from a smartphone or tablet.