No products in the cart.
AratekA700-M is certified by the FBI as FIPS 201/PIV 071006and Mobile ID FAP 30 compliant fingerprint module. The larger sensing area(20.32 x 25.4 mm)enables it to cover a much bigger surface area and capture more biometric data from fingerprints.A700-M also comes with Live Finger Detection(LFD) technology, making it a perfect solution for applications that require an even higher standard of accuracy and security.
- FBI Certified: FIPS 201/PIV 071006, FBI Mobile ID FAP 30
- International StandardsISO19794-2, ISO19794-4, ANSI 378, ANSI 381 and WSQ supported
- Live Finger Detection (LFD)LFD rejects spoofing attempts by screening the liveness of the finger being captured
- Advanced Algorithm: NIST MINEX III compliance Bi one® fingerprint algorithm delivers the high est extracting and matching performance
- AES-128Encryption: 128-bit AES encryption (AES-128)to ensure the security of your fingerprint data in transit
- Strong Adaption: Good adaption for dry, moist and rough fingerprints
- Correction and Authentication Supports auto correction and360 degree rotation authentication
- Cloud Platform Seamlessly join in Aratek Trust LinkTM biometrics authentication platform
- Different OS SupportWindows2000, XP, Vista, Windows7/8/10, Android and other embedded systems
- Comprehensive SDK Comprehensive software development kit is available for development and integration
- A Wide Range of Interfaces Supports UART, SPI and USB interfaces for easy integration
- PC/Network Security
- Finance and Banking
- Law Enforcement