FBL6000 Pro is a flap barrier with a modular design that realizes fast switching between different readers. And reader installation can be completed by merely pull-out and plug-in. After installing the corresponding readers, FBL6000 Pro can support multiple verification methods, including RFID, fingerprint, QR code, palm verification, and visible light facial recognition. Especially, palm
FBL6000 Pro is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL6000 Pro highly durable.
FBL6000 Pro barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL6000 Pro’s reader (RFID, fingerprint and facial) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card, fingerprint and face, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies, the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby avoid users being trapped. A capacitor board for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
FBL6000 Pro provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
- SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability
- High-quality electrical components.
- Barriers retract automatically during a power outage with the capacitor board installed.
- All smooth finishing. No exposed screws.
- Ergonomic design makes card, fingerprint, and face, authentication fast & simple for users.
Built-in Reader Integration
- FBL6000 Pro series is already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card, fingerprint or face, access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
- FBL6000 Pro series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug & play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
- LCD on the flap barrier control board, easy operation.
Power requirements AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz Working temperature -28℃ ~ 60℃ Working humidity 5% ~ 80% Working environment Indoor/outdoor (if sheltered) Speed of throughput Maximum 30/ minute Lane width(mm) 600 Footprint(mm*mm) 1400*1200 Dimensions(mm) L=1400, W=300, H=1000 Dimension with packing(mm) L=1500, W=380, H=1100 Net weight(kg) 130 Weight with packing(kg) 200 LED indicator Y Cabinet material SUS304 Stainless Steel Lid material SUS304 Stainless Steel + Acrylic Barrier material Acrylic Barrier movement Retracting Emergency mode Y Security level Medium