SF300 Fingerprint Access Control and Time Attendance Terminal
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Standard access control features
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- 2.8-inch touch screen, color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Wiegand output makes SF300 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader, Additionally, wiegand input allows two units of SF300 to configure with each other and utilize Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback function can be used to maximize the security.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF300 to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.
Access Control, Fingerprint, RFID Reader, Time Attendance, ZKTeco