No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
VP-HDA30IR-PMW PTZ 300M IR ILLUMINATION 30:1 HIGH DEFINITION ANALOGUE DOME
The VP-HDA30IR-PMW is a PTZ dome with integral IR illumination, offering 30:1 optical zoom in full HD 1080p resolution in both TVI and AHD High Definition Analogue (HDA) formats. Included are a wide range of features, making it suitable for an extensive range of applications. The VP-HDA30IR-PMW camera uses Sony STARVIS technology to deliver superb 1080p images with excellent low light performance. The integral IR LED tracks with the zoom of the camera to provide optimal illumination for distances up to 300m. of the camera to provide optimal illumination for distances up to 300m. Coming as a sealed unit that simply needs to be mounted with your chosen bracketry, then powered up. Being of sealed design, there is no need to open the dome and being exposed to moisture during installation, avoiding the chance of condensation during operation. The dome default settings allow it to work automatically out of the box on TVI coax (for image and control) and for CVBS applications, auto sensing Vista RS485, Pelco D or Pelco P telemetry protocols, reducing installation time. The VP-HDA30IR-PM includes 4 alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs on the flying lead, along with 240 presets, 8 preset tours and 8 learn tours. The domes 360° continual rotation and variable speed control between 0.10/sec and 380°/sec provides the operator excellent control, allowing easy tracking of moving objects. Supplied with a quick fit, quarter turn bayonet adaptor, this fits into any standard 1.5” NPT threaded bracket – making installation quick, easy and avoids excessive twisting on cabling.
- STARVIS™ Technology: Using Sony’s latest 1/3″ back illuminated CMOS technology to deliver exceptional quality colour images in low light scenes, where typically only black and white images would have been achievable
- 300m synchronised: The synchronised IR LED tracks with the camera zoom to provide optimum illumination in the area you are viewing up to 300m
- Quick-fit design: There is no need to open the dome during installation, therefore avoiding the chance of condensation. This reduces installation time and ensures effective operation
- Triple Format: A TVI / AHD output provides 1080p images and control over the coax, a separate CVBS (600TVL) output used with the auto sensing RS-485 ensures compatibility with all modern DVRs
- Multiple inputs and output: 4 alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs allow for simple direct connection to the camera
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): 120dB of WDR improves image quality in challenging lighting situations