MANAGING YOUR HOME FROM YOUR DEVICES – HOME AUTOMATION
Home automation systems give you centralized control of lighting, AC, windows, home entertainment, security systems and other appliances. Wulian smart Home Automation delivers luxury, comfort, convenience, entertainment, security, safety and energy savings.
GETTING STARTED WITH SMART HOME AUTOMATION USING
If you’re looking to get started with DIY home automation, the first question isn’t how, but what? What are you planning to automate? Then, once you have the what, you can wade through the crowded milieu of home automation products, gadgets and gizmos, and focus on how to achieve what you want to do.
automation encompasses everything from the very simple (smart lighting) to the extremely complex (full-home security–both indoor and outdoor–including motion-activated video with smartphone alerts). Where you start will depend on your priorities, your home, and, very likely, your budget. Because with home automation, the sky’s the limit for both possibility and price.
Here are 10 simple steps on how to automate your home today in a nutshell:
- Set Up Smart Lights to Turn On/Off on Schedule
- Program Your Thermostat for Energy Efficiency
- Automate All Your Electronics, Appliances and Devices
- Install Smart Locks on Doors for Security
- Switch to Smart Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors for Better Safety
- Get a Programmable Irrigation System and Automate Your Landscaping
- Schedule House Cleaning with a Smart Vacuum
- Automate Your Garage Door for Peace of Mind
- Install a WiFi Video Doorbell for Security
- Connect and Control Your Home Entertainment with One Device