|RF Option||BER2-OD: 125kHz EM & 13.56MHz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, FeliCa, NFC|
|RF read range*||MIFARE/DESFire/EM/iCLASS: 50 mm, Felica: 30 mm
* RF read range will vary depending on the installation environment.
Suprema BioEntry R2 is a Compact RFID card & Fingerprint Reader exclusively designed for centralized access control systems. Packed in a slim, mullion-type design, BioEntry R2 provides high-definition fingerprint image capture, minutiae extraction as well as dual-frequency multi RF card reading capability. Combined with Suprema?s intelligent biometric controller, the CoreStation, BioEntry R2 completes biometrics-driven access control system with enhanced simplicity and level of security of centralized system topology.
- Standardized Communications
Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP)Combined with Suprema’s intelligent biometric controller, the CoreStation, BioEntry R2 completes biometrics-driven access control system with enhanced simplicity and level of security of centralized system topology.
- Communicates with SmartPhones With BioStar 2 Mobile card, as a credential, your smartphone is a key to access. NFC (Near Field Communication) Communicates via NFC’s HCE in Android. Protecting data communications using the AES encryption algorithm
- Mullion-type Design With its 50mm width, BioEtnry R2 perfectly fits in its narrow spaces and door frames.
- Dual Frequency, Multi-Smartcard Reader Featuring dual-frequency RFID card technology, BioEntry R2 supports both LF(125KHz) and HF(13.56MHz) RFID including all RFID card standards. On top of fingerprint credential, BioEntry R2 supports most types of RFID card standards with a single device including MIFARE, DESFire, FeliCa, EM and NFC.
- RF Option
- Mobile Card
- Ingress Protection
- Vandal Proof
- Extractor / Matcher
- Live Fingerprint Detection
- LCD Type
- Operating Temperature
- Storage Temperature
- Operating Humidity
- Storage Humidity
- Dimension (WxHxD, mm)
- TTL Input
- SD Card
Access Control, Fingerprint, Suprema, Time Attendance