No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DIGITAL INFRARED THERMOMETER
- One second read the temperature
- Support to measure body temperature & object temperature.
- Three backlight
- Support silent mode
Non Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer for Forehead and Body With LCD Display
1. Battery Instructions
An indicating arrow on the ellipse is arranged at the bottom of the handle; please push the battery cover forwards lightly in the direction of the arrow with your hand here, and install the battery, so that it can be tested and used.
Notes of battery installation and replacement
- After the battery cover is opened, the battery are placed at the place where the battery are installed according to the positive and negative directions. Pay attention to the correct direction of the positive and negative electrodes.
- Wait for 10 minutes to warm up after first using or just placing the new battery;
- When the battery capacity is insufficient the symbol will appear on the display screen, prompting to replace the new battery. Open the battery cover (see product structure below and pay attention to the positive polarity and negative polarity when replacing the new battery. Incorrect placement may cause damage to the product.
- Please take out the battery when the product is not used for a long time to prolong its service life, and prevent the thermometer from being damaged due to leakage of battery liquid.
2. Measuring Steps of Body Temperature
- Aim the thermometer at the middle of forehead (above the eyebrows) and keep it vertical with a distance of about 5-10cm and press the measuring switch to display the temperature immediately.
- Normal body temperature range of different ages Human temperature varies with different times or the day and is also affected by other external conditions, such as age, sex, skin color, thickness, etc..
Scope of Application and Contraindications of Products:
1. Scope of application of products
The body temperature of the tested object is displayed by measuring the thermal radiation on the forehead.
2.Contraindications of products
A.Birth defects, congenital malformation, septic shock, circulatory failure and other diseases that may affect forehead temperature measurement seriously
B.Suffering from mental disorders.
C.Suffering from serious heart liver and kidney diseases.
Type:Digital Infrared Thermometer
Display the accurate digits:0.1oC (0.1 °F)
Operating environment temperature:16°C~35°C
Relative humidity:less than 85%
Power:DC 3V(2xAAA battery)
Model temperature measuring range in human body:32.0-42.9°C
Range of measuring distance:5-10cm
Automatic shutdown:About 20s
Working temperature: 16-35℃
Relative humidity: less than or equal to 85%
Atmospheric pressure: 70 kpa – 106 kpa
Size: approx. 160x100x40mm / 6.3×3.94×1.58″